Monday, September 10, 2012

Drop Cloth Hop Scotch Mat


Yep, it's a Hop Scotch Mat made from a drop cloth! Ever since I made this project at Christmas last year, for my 7 year old niece, katelynn I have been finding all sorts of new projects to make with them. Coming soon! If you think about it...what kiddo dosen't like to jump, hop, skip, and bounce around? It's really a perfect gift. Especially for inside on those cold rainy days when everyone is getting a bit of cabin fever.


This is actually a knockoff version of a picture I found. 


I changed a couple little things but I REALLY liked the original colors and design of the photo so I used that as my guide. But you can be as creative and funky as you want with this, remember it is a blank canvass! (8 Sorry that was my attempt for humor! LOL This was fun project as I reminisced about my hop scotching days. I've been thinking about making a couple more to have on hand as birthday gifts for some of cute kiddos I know.





You can find the tutorial and original post over at my old site kinzykateslilstitches blog. If you make one please share it and link back to snap.craft.sew. Thanks (8

ENJOY!

Thanks for stopping by...Carlene

No comments:

Post a Comment