Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Minky baby blanket

So many babies, sew little time. I dont know about you, but it sure seems like everyone is having a bundle of joy these days...here is a minky baby blanket and matching burp cloth set I made over the weekend.


I paired it with a crocheted baby blanket my Aunt Laurie made and tada...the perfect baby shower gift. My Aunt Laurie is one talented lady...I think she can make just about anything! I love this waffle weave design...one of the many styles she creates. My crocheting talent goes as far as a dish scrubby pad, which I just learned to make. Crocheted waffle weave blanket will go onto my bucket list.


All tied up with a ribbon and even my husband said, "WOW that's a nice gift!" Thank you honey. He's my biggest fan. (8


I added one of my new fabric labels I made here  ...so the person can remember where it came from.


 Tryston is going to be one happy, warm & comfy little guy! Congratulations Katelyn & Robert! Now off to make another baby shower gift for this coming weekend and yes IT'S A BOY! 
                                                                                 
                                                                             ENJOY!

Thanks for stopping by...Carlene

No comments:

Post a Comment