Friday, September 28, 2012

Dollar Store Makeover

I bought a bunch of these plaques from the dollar store the other day 
and they must have thought I was nuts! But I had a plan!


I brought them home and painted them to my hearts content...


Then I sanded up the edges and this beautiful red color popped through...I was super excited!


I added a cute little picture of my niece w/decoupage and I had some great little plaques 
for the family wall. I think these could make some cute gifts come Christmas.

                 
I can't decide if I like the blue or white better...what do you think? I think several of these would look very cute on a painted board or by themselves clustered on the wall. I wonder what else I can do with these...hmmmmm?

        ENJOY!


Thanks for stopping by...Carlene

No comments:

Post a Comment