Saturday, August 25, 2012

Port Orchard, Washington


Just playing with the new camera at my parents house in Port Orchard.


These are way Blown Out but I still thought they were interesting. You should actually see the ocean there across the road.


Roses on a gate.


My husband being a good sport.


Can you see the heart? This large piece of driftwood sits in the garden at the front of the house.


Boy, I wish you could see the water like I intended.


Going for the opposite shot.


Again way blown out, I'm just learning but I knew the light was going to be an issue for me. These are blackberry bushes below...they grow like weeds and usually are an annoyance. I try to help out when I am in town and pick as many as I can...mmmmm mmmmm they are delicious!

ENJOY!

Thanks for stopping by...Carlene

No comments:

Post a Comment